Ecotech G3 Pros turning on then shutting down. * Help Needed*

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Hey guys since ecotech support is closed for the weekend Im hoping you can help me out.

I sold my two radion g3 pros. The buyer is having trouble getting them to stay on. He said they'll stay on for a minute then turn off. Fans are running. If he turns one on, they both turn on only to shut down a moment later.

I had them hooked up to my apex via WXM. It sounds like they are still linked? I'm thinking they are searching for the WXM, not getting signal and shutting down but not sure.

I'm a little dissapointed with myself for not thinking about this before shipping them. I'm sure the buyer is as well now that they are over the tank and not working properly.

He doesn't have reef link or WXM. Does anyone have advice of what steps he should take? I've only used them via apex so I'm lost as to what to do.

fhs205

need to download the ecotech software ecosmart live on computer the just plug it into the usb...hopefully it will recognize the radions ...u just need to have one plugged in the others will be found wirelessly