I need help my tank broken

Oh well that is good. So not nearly all of the water came out of the tank then?
Not bcz I was next to the tank watching tv ... I put blankets towel shirts everithing hold much water i could and started pulling water with buckets of the tank as a great night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the good thing about carpet is that there is so much surface area, it evaporates quickly... if you had hardwood or tile, it would've ruined the drywall by puddling up...

i know someone.. LOL.. (i hope he doesn't read this, he'll kick my arsen...) he got mad at someone, and threw a 28g nano cube to the floor... poor seahorses and coral went flying everywhere... he quickly regret it, and picked it up... good thing he had a 180g next to it... nothing died... but the water dried the next day... no real damage other than sand and bristle worms in the carpet... crazy...

the good thing about carpet is that there is so much surface area, it evaporates quickly... if you had hardwood or tile, it would've ruined the drywall by puddling up...

i know someone.. LOL.. (i hope he doesn't read this, he'll kick my arsen...) he got mad at someone, and threw a 28g nano cube to the floor... poor seahorses and coral went flying everywhere... he quickly regret it, and picked it up... good thing he had a 180g next to it... nothing died... but the water dried the next day... no real damage other than sand and bristle worms in the carpet... crazy...
lol yeah I hope nothing went to the first floor

Well I have:
Full apex with extra eb8
Gyre x150
BM doser new model with containers
BM curve 7
Rio hp 21 return
Mp 40 qd 3 weeks old
Sump stand canopy tank ( will be ready Friday)
Chinese led panels
2 tlf reactors with mj pumps

Fishes are Midas blenny
Naoko wrasse
Christmas wrasse
Yellow tang
Blue tang
Sailfin tang
Clown fish (2)
Lubbock wrasse
Clown goby
Corals zoas sps torc hammer monti
150 pound of live rock
Sand 120 pound is in the buckets so no more live sand
And more miscellaneous
Also I have a mp40 brand new in the box sealed

$1750 for everithing or do I think is to much

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
It migjt be better parting out since it will be harder to find one person for everything.
Good luck with everything.
If your parting out I'll take the TLF reactors and dosing cotainers
Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts