what annoys you when people see your tank...??

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
I hate when people come over and say dumb things like "what a stupid pink midget bathroom you have" or "please let me out of here, someone will eventually find this underground prison cell that you have hiding under your mattress" or "hey I heard you got fat"

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
I hate when people come over and say dumb things like "what a stupid pink midget bathroom you have" or "please let me out of here, someone will eventually find this underground prison cell that you have hiding under your mattress" or "hey I heard you got fat"
its just constructive criticism

I got a "this tank is looking nice" from the Mrs the other day. Almost choked on my coffee. Had to pretend I didn't hear it so she can say it again. I thought it was green light to go big again but it was false alarm.

Granted mine is a freshwater,

"wow nice tank, ive got a friend whos got a nice tank, been on magazine covers and everything"

im like "oh really"...... -_-

Not sure if this was mentioned but out of all the sps etc, most people ask wow what a nice coral, pointing to the hammer. It's one of the few Lps/softies I have and they focus on it