I'm going to be in trouble soon!

JPLreefer

I just got approved for $15,000 on a Credit Card... the new toys I can buy for my tank... OMG!!!

First on my list is a new tank stand. Next, I want someone to help me plumb it correctly and wire all my Apex to keep it looking nice.

Next toy, Vertex Omega 180i. No explanation needed.

Following want... AI Hydra 52 HD x 2.

I'm in trouble...

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Good luck, I got in so much trouble when I had that much credit line. Doesn't take long to max a card. Trust me I know. Now I pay cash for everything. If I don't have the money I wont buy.

man... i wish i had good credit that i can get a credit card... my dad destroyed mine... LOL... right now i wish i could get approved for a new bass guitar.... but if i had a 15k credit line... i would go get a ton of guns.... LOL...

last year when i got my credit line to 15k, a week later i bought 10 golden nuggets...xD

man... i wish i had good credit that i can get a credit card... my dad destroyed mine... LOL... right now i wish i could get approved for a new bass guitar.... but if i had a 15k credit line... i would go get a ton of guns.... LOL...
Guns are my Achilles heal , but STAY away from large credit card debit!!! Es Malo!!
Just finished an AK build from an old wasr10, waited for tax return to make it happen!

JPLreefer

I don't plan on getting stupid right away. I plan to make my stupidity last for a long time. I won't plan on making my jump right away. Tank stand yes, within the next few months. Skimmer, I have a reef octopus right now, it's working fine. AI Hydra 52's, I have a set of Vega's I would have to get rid of first not to mention the AI director I have to go along with it.

I don't plan on getting stupid right away. I plan to make my stupidity last for a long time. I won't plan on making my jump right away. Tank stand yes, within the next few months. Skimmer, I have a reef octopus right now, it's working fine. AI Hydra 52's, I have a set of Vega's I would have to get rid of first not to mention the AI director I have to go along with it.
Stupid would be buying everything on credit. Save up to by what you want, your money will go a lot further, and the satisfaction will feel great. Listen to people who have been there, done that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got approved for $15,000 on a Credit Card... the new toys I can buy for my tank... OMG!!!

First on my list is a new tank stand. Next, I want someone to help me plumb it correctly and wire all my Apex to keep it looking nice.

Next toy, Vertex Omega 180i. No explanation needed.

Following want... AI Hydra 52 HD x 2.

I'm in trouble...
you do realize you have to pay back what you borrow with probably like 10-20% interest....

JPLreefer

Yea I know, that's why I plan on using it to make some miles, then paying it off when I get the bill. I don't plan on buying then letting it sit on the card. I'm not going to be paying out the *** on interest.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

My buddy got a $15k credit line and blew it all at turners outdoorsman during a panic time. He bought:

Benelli M4
Scar 15
LMT 15
Criss Vector
Hk 762
Hk USP 45c
Glock 34
Glock 21SF

& no it wasnt me. I only use credit for expanding my businesses. Im boring.

Oh man take it from me be careful. I filled for bk some time ago for almost 80k! It's super easy to get in debt. Before you know it crap you bought goes bad or you no longer like it but the debt remains. I've since worked on my credit. I have about 20k at my disposal but only take advantage of the cash back features and always pay my balance in full before the due date. If I know I won't be able to pay it before the due date I don't buy it. Live and learn.

* Loveland Fish Sales * Follow Sponsor Thread On SCR * Subscribe On YouTube *

JPLreefer

I agree with most of you. It's just because I am about to get my tank up and running again... yea I know I've been delaying it for awhile. I have been waiting to move (I hope to move this summer). Once I do move, I want to get my tank up and running once again. I have been missing the hobby for awhile. I have been trying to make this as automated as possible. I have been making a manifold for my biopellet reactor, calcium reactor, and carbon reactor. I want to see my tank flourish. Hence the reason why I want all these new toys. I am smart enough to make sure I have the cash for the items before I buy them. And to get approved for 15,000, you don't get a % rate at 15-20%.

WTH. You all do realize at some point you need to retire and without your scratch off win it ain't gonna make your health care payments past 60 without investments? With the inter web and everything and parents hopefully teaching their kids something you think 15k on a piece a plastic is cool? I had hope for the millennials. Ohh well

JPLreefer

I haven't bought anything yet. But I am taking my wife to get her designer clowns for her little office aquarium.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Latest posts