Need advice on Manifold and redo Overflow ???

Hi guys
Please advice what PVC size work best for my Manifold. The pump is 1300-1500 GPH with 5' head loss.
Please see the attached picture and let me know what else to make it better. Thanks

Also I want to reduce the drain pipe noise. Thinking about Herbie style. Thinking about the left Overflow for drain, and right overflow for emergency. What do you think ?? Thanks

Manifold-Most reactors utilize .5-.75 ID, so I would do .75 SxTxS then you can reduce down to .5 depending on what you be running. This way itll give more option on the manifold.

For the overflow I'd use the right side for the siphon. The straighter the siphon line is, the easier the siphon will start up when one turns the pump back on from being off, it'll also decrease possibility of air getting trapped. * just noticed the new drain line in blue. You'll be fine with the siphon being on the diagonal drain line, but I'd still recommend trying keep the siphon as straight as possible.
What size are the return bulkhead holes and return pump size? I'd stick with whatever size the return pump is.

I think you are missing a valve to reduce the overall flow from the return pump. I would use a true union ball valve just above your return pump.

Also, I would use gate valves instead of ball valves. They are much easier to fine tune and dial in. I cheaped out and used a ball valve on my line that splits to my frag tank (similar to your refugium) and I've almost flooded my place twice trying to get the flow dialed in.

What size is your pump outlet? I'm thinking you should go 1.5" pipe for your return. This should help with some of the frictional losses
it is from 3/4 to 1" from the return pump, so I go with 1" size.
For the overflow I'd use the right side for the siphon. The straighter the siphon line is, the easier the siphon will start up when one turns the pump back on from being off, it'll also decrease possibility of air getting trapped. * just noticed the new drain line in blue. You'll be fine with the siphon being on the diagonal drain line, but I'd still recommend trying keep the siphon as straight as possible.
My drain holes are about 1.5" and I have 90 degree downward inside the overflow box and outside with hole on top.

What size are the return bulkhead holes and return pump size? I'd stick with whatever size the return pump is.
I think you are missing a valve to reduce the overall flow from the return pump. I would use a true union ball valve just above your return pump.

Also, I would use gate valves instead of ball valves. They are much easier to fine tune and dial in. I cheaped out and used a ball valve on my line that splits to my frag tank (similar to your refugium) and I've almost flooded my place twice trying to get the flow dialed in.
You are right. I forgot to draw the valve to shut off the pump, but I place it next to check valve to dial down the flow to the tank so more flow to reactor. Return pump is DC pump so it can dial down without ball valve.

I go with 1" pvc and 3/4" and 1/2" for T to reactor