Fish disappearing any thoughts?

Hey guys so a while back I picked up a leopard wrasse from someone else's tank. Two weeks ago it disappeared , I was bummed out but I knew that leopards are finicky. What struck me as odd, is that this guy was eating like a pig and no one was picking on him . Yesterday I was feeding my fish and I saw my Midas Blenny who lives in a barnacle, he looked very healthy and ate a lot. I've had this fish for over a year , fast forward to today , he's gone too. No bodies anywhere. Tank has a lid on the top.
Wth can this be? Anyone has any ideas ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Assuming the lid is one that the fish can't get out of, You may have a crab or another Predator in the tank. Fish can be pretty creative when it comes to jumping out. If you have one, Then carefully check the overflow, drain pipe and sump.

+1 on the crab or do u have a lobster in the tank?..I had the same issue and caught the lobster in the act and trapped the sob...good luck and hope u find the badguy..

Thanks gentlemen , yeah the lid is pretty secure on the top of the tank and I looked all around the tank for the bodies. I'm suspecting it to be some kind of a crab or may be a bobbit worm. I will set up a few traps tonight and see what turns up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My fish where jumping out of the smallest spots in the lid drove me mad because I never found any bodies either until I found 1 after 3rd fish figured they jump and my dog ate them

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk