What are you dosing????

I'll order a little bottle and see how it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The day I started adding Acropower was the day my SPS really took off.. But.. Be warned, adding too much you will end up with a Cyano outbreak.
Truth be told, I never really measure how much I add, but it's a 240, and I add about once a week. I do also combine the Acropower with some Reef snow to act as a binder. Works great.

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
The day I started adding Acropower was the day my SPS really took off.. But.. Be warned, adding too much you will end up with a Cyano outbreak.
Truth be told, I never really measure how much I add, but it's a 240, and I add about once a week. I do also combine the Acropower with some Reef snow to act as a binder. Works great.
i don't have a lot of SPS in my tank right now so I think I will start with a half dosage and see how it does.

Does anyone dose Essential Elements, Strontium and Molybdenum, or Iodide?
I am currently dosing ESV B Ionic Mag, ESV 2 part & Acro Power and plan to dose Brightwell Potassium.
Are the 3 listed in the beginning needed as well? I have a 40 gallon mixed reef cube. Thanks!

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Does anyone dose Essential Elements, Strontium and Molybdenum, or Iodide?
I am currently dosing ESV B Ionic Mag, ESV 2 part & Acro Power and plan to dose Brightwell Potassium.
Are the 3 listed in the beginning needed as well? I have a 40 gallon mixed reef cube. Thanks!
I am not but I am currently dosing a DIY 2-part (High-grade calcium carbonate, and baking soda), AcroPower, KNO3, and yeast.

Currently dosing:
Brightwell code A (5mL) every other day and code B and (10mL) once a week Mag (15mL) dose once a week coral amino acid and vibrant. (2.5mL) this is on my 30g total water volume.

I went back to ME coral for alk, cal, mag. Also using the kz 4 part color system and acro power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts