theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
ok not officially from AI, but if you have Hydra52 HD + Hydra52 HD = 104 :a21:

Last edited:

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
I still need to tweak it a bit to make it perfectly level. Light mount also hides the wires!

newe70

2020 Philanthropist
Ya, pls have a fts when u've a chance. You will like those 52s and they can grow any sps. How do you control them by? I have my 52s talk to the Director.

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys.

I need to fix my plumbing so I can lower the light to about 12 in, currently its about 20.

on the 52HD light they no longer need a Director, just connects to your phone via myAI app. Only negative is there is no APEX support for this (yet?!).:a19:

The spread is awesome, I think I could have done it with 1 light with some shadowing but 2 is the way to go if you have the means.

I dont have a FTS yet with light, but heres a side shot, still no to clean up behind tank

Thanks guys.

I need to fix my plumbing so I can lower the light to about 12 in, currently its about 20.

on the 52HD light they no longer need a Director, just connects to your phone via myAI app. Only negative is there is no APEX support for this (yet?!).:a19:

The spread is awesome, I think I could have done it with 1 light with some shadowing but 2 is the way to go if you have the means.

I dont have a FTS yet with light, but heres a side shot, still no to clean up behind tank

The awm from apex wouldn't work on the new hydras????

Thanks guys.

The awm from apex wouldn't work on the new hydras????