Let the fun begin.......

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks pretty easy hope I can get it up and running tonight. Pm1 and ph probe should be here by the end of the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
Back to work. Everything is set up now it's just a matter of plugging in and programming. If anyone is string one up I would highly recommend watching the BRS videos on YouTube. They take you through the setup step by step

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter

I didn't have a long attachment for my power drill so I had to screw it in by hand and work around the sump. It was a pain but it's done

jbaeza83

Premium Member
Supporter

I didn't have a long attachment for my power drill so I had to screw it in by hand and work around the sump. It was a pain but it's done

how close are they to your sump? I would try to move them up as far as possible to avoid any possible salt creep and corrosion.

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I'm trying to keep them away from the sump. That is another reason why I'm taking down my upflow algae scrubber

jbaeza83

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I'm trying to keep them away from the sump. That is another reason why I'm taking down my upflow algae scrubber
What I did was place it away from my skimmer and drain so I put it on the side of my sump that has my return pump. That side usually has less salt creep and splashing. I dont have much room under my tank so it was the best I could do.

haiguys

Just throwing this out there. If you have some space behind your tank or a sofa close to the tank, this could work. I already fried a dj strip under the stand after a leak. So I'm a bit paranoid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk