OG's 120G build

Finally got the calcium reactor dialed in. I've never had so much trouble dialogue no in the Geo I had before this Vertex one. Here are some pics from tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colors are coming in... I'm afraid to leave next weekend for 3 weeks and came home to what I did last year =/

Well disaster struck already. Gfi blew out. Luckily I had a friend go over and figured it out. He got the tank up and running again.

What is your maintenance schedule?currently

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It's not that bad. Just clean the glass once or twice a week. But I do run zeovit and that's a daily thing. I showed my wife how to feed the tank and how to shake the reactor.

As far as water changes go, I rarely do them.

Finally back home. The damage was minimal but man where there problems with the tank. Thanks to [MENTION=88]Nick[/MENTION]shades and Randy (Christygirl) for coming to the rescue.

The first call I got was that the lights were not coming on and I lost connectivity through fusion so I couldn't check if anything was on. Nick when to the house to see what was going on and it turned out that one of the CFI outlet blew out. He set things back up and ran a power strip to the tank. A couple days later I get a call in the morning from my wife saying that the carpet was wet, there's lots of water dripping from the tank, and smoke was coming out of the power strip. I told her to pull the power strip and to see if she can tell where the water was coming from. My mind automatically when to "the tank cracked". She couldn't find where the water came from. Later that day Randy when to the house and found that the skimmer overflowed and spewed water everywhere. That's where the water came from and it needed up wetting the power strip. He got everything going again added salt to the tank because the ATO kept on adding water that the skimmer threw out. He also dialed In The skimmer. And hour after he left my wife called me saying that the skimmer is overflowing again so I killed it through fusion. My only loss so far is a baby inferno. 2 of the 3 decided to take a walk and I haven't seen the third yet. The other thing is that I got a cyano outbreak.

Here are some pics before I did anything

Ok so after I shook the reactor and dosed the zeovit stuff, the cyano started dyeing off right away. Let's see how long it takes for it to fully go away.

These pics are after dosing.

newe70

2020 Philanthropist
Glad to hear, bud. That bbg digita colony is ridiculously huge, ha. I have a baby Neptune bounce ready for u, when ever you are in OC area or at my hood.

Glad to hear, bud. That bbg digita colony is ridiculously huge, ha. I have a baby Neptune bounce ready for u, when ever you are in OC area or at my hood.
Yeah man! that thing has been growing like a weed! Sounds good man! I might be able to make a small cut on my JF Flame so i'll have that. Also, my hallucination zoa had 2 babies so I'll be able to get you some of those soon.