OG's 120G build

So story on the baby. He was the only one I was able to get because the rest got eaten. The only reason this one survived is because he ended up in the overflow. When I saw him in there I took him out and threw him in the sum.

Ok haven't updated in a while. Truth be told I've neglected the tank and I haven't been dosing or shaking the zeo reactor. Now that the wedding is over I can spend more time on the tank. I changed up the lighting because I sold one of my 3 Hydras. For a while I was only running 2 Hydras on a 5 foot tank. I tried looking for another non HD Hydra 52 but I couldn't find one. I was thinking about switching over to some G4s but I wanted something that was going to have a ton of shimmer. I love the shimmer of the Kessil 360WE but I wanted something with full spectrum lighting. I started looking at the AP700 but I wasn't thrilled because I had a 360WE that blew out on me. After reading the info on Kessil's website I wanted to try it and see if it really does what Kessil claims (in reguards to sps growth and coloration). My WD colony's lost a lot of color due to me neglecting the tank so not that I pulled the trigger on an AP700 I'm going to see how they color back up. I also put my inferno clones under the light to see what happens with them. I tried to blend the AP700 to the Hydras but it was impossible. I decided to turn off the Hydras and find a color spectrum on the AP700 that I liked. Once I did that it was easy to blend the Hydras in to it. Here are some pictures.

Latest posts