vendors to help tear down and setup?

Hi gang! I'm looking for some help taking down a tank and setting up again. Getting some housework done that requires the tank to be moved and I'm looking to restart it, tank didn't start off very well (dry rock is leeching PO4, ugh, replacing with live rock that is now curing). Tank needs to be disassembled, three fish and C&C stored for a day or two, then redone (moved back into place, plumbing, cable management, new rockscape).

I'm in the valley (sherman oaks) and I'm hoping to elicit some feedback from the community. It's a 90g corner tank (30x30x24) w/sump. Thanks in advance for your comments!

curt

it occurs to me this thread MIGHT be better in the dry goods selling forum but I'm not sure? can an admin help me out if i'm i the wrong place? thanks!

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
You stated vendor, so if youre looking to higher a sponsor/company here on SCR, you can try and post up in the sponsor section.

If you're just looking for help with a tank transfer & housing of your livestock you're in the right spot. It's just a matter of finding some fellow reefers with the free time that are close by. You are a bit far from me but hopefully somebody can help you out.

Your fish and cuc can go in a large rubber maid type container. Home Depot has large black ones for around $10.00. Some others are not very thick so you may want 2, one inside the other to hold the weight of the water. Put some of your rock in and pump for circulation.

Latest posts