Skimmer from Zaya CO at MAX

momo

Did anyone purchase a skimmer from Zayaco at MAX. They were somewhat reasonably priced and were selling the SOS skimmer overflow protector thing with it. I am thinking of getting a skimmer from them for my cube. I cant find anything on the internet regarding the skimmer. Below is the info they sent me. Any ideas or suggestion for a better skimmer.

Here is some info they sent me
Water G/HR 300gal
Air/ HR 135gal
Tanks size up to 75gal
Size 6.4 X 7 X 17.7"

$199 + 15 shipping

ZSC 150 + SOS
Water Gal/HR 500gal
Air/HR 225 gal
Tank size up to 125 gal
Size 9.3 X 7 X 19.7"

$299 + 20 shipping.

Price includes tax.

i dunno, but their lightfixture was legit... and decently priced...

some members got some of them SOS controllers... but they didn't get their skimmer's....

momo

hummm, there is a used aquamaxx cones co1 someone is selling on CL for decent price too. Should i go for that or could be worth it to try these ppl.

i dunno, but their lightfixture was legit... and decently priced...

some members got some of them SOS controllers... but they didn't get their skimmer's....
I agree 100% about that light. Being an equipment junky, that light was one of the best I have seen. The corals looked so vivid under it. Kong, the owner, is a member of our club and has been showing off a lot of his new products before they are released. He has also been offering our club discounts. Unfortunately I did not pay much attention to the skimmer so I can't critique.

I agree 100% about that light. Being an equipment junky, that light was one of the best I have seen. The corals looked so vivid under it. Kong, the owner, is a member of our club and has been showing off a lot of his new products before they are released. He has also been offering our club discounts. Unfortunately I did not pay much attention to the skimmer so I can't critique.
Any info on the LED chips they use?

Any info on the LED chips they use?

I have no idea what chips it is using. I'm just saying that it passed the eye test. The coral coloration looked good and the corals looked fluffy and happy! I do know that the lense over the multichip is glass/crystal instead of plastic.

I did see those skimmer i like the info they had and he was really helpful.. plus is dc volt... i would of got it for my self but the size i need would not fit my sump space ... good luck

momo

I have a sca-301 right now it's really moody it would overflow for no reason. Plus I have about 8 fish in that aquarium and was thinking a better skimmer would be a good idea.

There to new so id say try one since the price is good and do a review thread on it

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Thanks for they help all. I went with Reef Octopus 110SSS from BRS. I will try to do a review thread on it when i set it up.