Donation Announcement

Official Announcement:

The Owners and Organizers of the Marine Aquarium Expo are proud to announce a monetary donation in the amount of $500 has been awarded to the "Coral Restoration Foundation". These funds came from a percentage of total raffle proceeds from MAX 2016 and are donated for good cause to a wonderful organization related to our industry.

In addition to our donation, Seachem Laboratories has pledged to DOUBLE our donation, dollar-for-dollar, so as to make a total amount of $1,000 that will be given to CRF! We can think of few better causes in which to invest for our futures.

For those who might wish to make a personal donation, Seachem had gratiously offered to double your donation too. Simply follow this link to the appropriate webpage and make your gift via either check, credit card, or paypal:
http://www.coralrestoration.org/seachem/

Best of Luck and we will see you all in 2017 for our 10th Anniversary!

Kevin T. Adams, President
Marine Aquarium Expo

Last edited:
The raffle this year was our best to date. I'm not sure if this was a function of introducing the Coral Restoration Foundation, the quality of prizes, or a combination thereof. We had numerous companies who were not even vendors donating generous quantities of product (Ecotech, AquaticLife, AirWaterIce, ReefNutrition, Lifeguard Aquatics, etc. just to name a few) and of course our existing vendors were extremely generous in providing tons of product, so much so that we ran out of raffle boxes and table space. We are humbled by these companies' incredible generosity and support!
We are confident the Coral Restoration Foundation will put these funds to good use and hopefully we can do even better for them next year!

Last edited:
The outpouring of support/thanks/well-wishes we have been receiving almost clinches a guaranteed collaborative effort with CRF for MAX 2017 as well.
Thank you to those who have supported the Coral Restoration Foundation with their own donations too. Few such causes benefit the hobby as much as this one. I hope more of you will consider contributing throughout the year.
Sincerely
Kevin T. Adams
Marine Aquarium Expo

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
Is it a perm ban or temporary? Cause if temporary I need to load up on the popcorn for when he comes back!

Wow Kevin's been banned? I've never heard of anyone being banned from this site. Interesting.
LOL, i can name 10 people that have been banned, and 15 that were banned, but are still here... LOL... even i was banned for two years i think... or 3... don't remember...

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
Woah. So would there be another max show next year?
That's suck if isn't
That's the sucky thing about this. A lot of people would love to support the vendors for another local show but the person who was running this treated possible attendees pretty rudely. He put himself before the show/the good.

That's the sucky thing about this. A lot of people would love to support the vendors for another local show but the person who was running this treated possible attendees pretty rudely. He put himself before the show/the good.
I'll put a show on... 🤐

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

he treated a lot of the vendors like crap too... oh well... there's more drama but here's spiderman taking out sam wilson...

organism

2020 POTM
+1, vendors deserve a show where the person running it doesn't put trolling ahead of their vendors making money, and hobbyists deserve a show from someone who doesn't crap all over them. Kevin could be sued out the *** for what he did with MAX this year, that's not a show that needs supporting and not one we should be sad goes away.