Aquascape subforum

There should be a subforum directly dedicated to aquascapes. I think it would be really cool to see people posting their different designs and it would also pose as inspiration for those setting up new tanks. I think some people put a lot of time and artistry into aquascaping their tanks and deserve some recognition. Just a random thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good idea looking for some feed back on my new 30g jbj floating type of aquascape any suggestions ?

That's a good idea looking for some feed back on my new 30g jbj floating type of aquascape any suggestions ?

That's pretty cool, I don't think I've seen anything like this. What do you plan on keeping in it?

Mostly those hard to get mushrooms lol Zoas and polyps but not sure yet still trying to get the floatingreef theme down maybe taking down one of the pillars to give it that more floating look

That's a good idea. Another suggestion would be to make the top section less symmetrical. I think it would be more natural and appealing to the eye. Just an idea. Either way it's going to look nice covered in corals

Latest posts