jun here fresh from ny

Hey everyone let me start out by saying this forum is awesome... My name is jun I just relocated to California 3 months ago from NY/NJ and currently residing in Huntington beach ...I have a 200 gallon mixed reef back home that I am savin up to have it shipped out to me so for the mean time Ibought me a little 10 gallon that iI am putting together...

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Hey everyone let me start out by saying this forum is awesome... My name is jun I just relocated to California 3 months ago from NY/NJ and currently residing in Huntington beach ...I have a 200 gallon mixed reef back home that I am savin up to have it shipped out to me so for the mean time Ibought me a little 10 gallon that iI am putting together...
Welcome! Isn't cheaper to sell everything over there and buy new here?

I guess it would b cheaper but I have no idea where to go or who to talk to ...I know nothing about California also I'm just so attached to my aquarium but once I settle in I'll post lots of pics including when hurricane sandy destroyed my reef lol

I guess it would b cheaper but I have no idea where to go or who to talk to ...I know nothing about California also I'm just so attached to my aquarium but once I settle in I'll post lots of pics including when hurricane sandy destroyed my reef lol
Iconic Reef, Seaside Tropical, or Coral Collection would be good places to hit and they are close to you.

Welcome.

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the left side, Cali
and here SCR.
10g must feel like a bucket compared to your other tank.

If you are ever around Orange/Garden Grove area I have misc small powerheads etc and some dirty filter floss that would be helpful in seeding your tank plus I always have rodi and saltwater on hand
After the cycle I have plenty of Sps and Lps frags as well
Pm me if you're interested

Be a blessing to someone

Sorry I haven't been on the forum ...works been keeping me busy ...classictint I actually moved to garden grove with my bro so I can save up on a house and a even bigger tank...I'm setting up my 200 as we speak so I will need some frags asap ...I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome ...gumbii to answer ur ques. My name is jun and the rest is self explanatory lol the daddy part is a nickname people gave me back home

SantaMonicaHelp

Hi Jun,

Welcome to the forum:)
I am glad you like it!
I hope you will get your tank very soon;)
What fish do you have?

Zhenya

Thank you very much santamonicahelp ...the fish I have now are 5 BG chromis,two false percula clowns,yellow tail damsel, yellow tang,clown tang, hippo tang , diamond goby, and a zebra eel

sjet

Welcome to CA!
Man talk about dedication, 200g is a huge tank dragging it across the country with you lol

Latest posts