RKL Set Up = PITA

I guess you get what you pay for!

:a43:

So, so far, I've pieced together an RKL with a net module, updated all the firmware, hooked up a TP-LINK, using a netbook as a sole-purpose controller, and finally got to a point where I can access the net module via a browser....

But it looks like this:

I guess I'm missing something here. Anyone have any ideas what I need to do next to get the webpage to look right?

So far, DA support hasn't been that great. Two days and I *almost* have a username on the board...

At this point, I hope I win that Apex Jr. at LARS!

I guess it's like anything in this hobby. You try to get around things in a "cost-effective" manner and in the end probably spend more than if you'd gone the with the high-end option and will probably end up there anyway!

LOL, oh well. At least I get to spend time on a hobby I enjoy.

[end of rant]

From what I gather, APEX is just plug and play, right? (Well, that and programming some but that's with anything, right?) I sure hope it's easier than this. And I'm in IT!

Attachments

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
I guess you get what you pay for!

:a43:

So, so far, I've pieced together an RKL with a net module, updated all the firmware, hooked up a TP-LINK, using a netbook as a sole-purpose controller, and finally got to a point where I can access the net module via a browser....

But it looks like this:

I guess I'm missing something here. Anyone have any ideas what I need to do next to get the webpage to look right?

So far, DA support hasn't been that great. Two days and I *almost* have a username on the board...

At this point, I hope I win that Apex Jr. at LARS!

I guess it's like anything in this hobby. You try to get around things in a "cost-effective" manner and in the end probably spend more than if you'd gone the with the high-end option and will probably end up there anyway!

LOL, oh well. At least I get to spend time on a hobby I enjoy.

[end of rant]

From what I gather, APEX is just plug and play, right? (Well, that and programming some but that's with anything, right?) I sure hope it's easier than this. And I'm in IT!
the net module has always sucked with RKL... yeah Apex is pretty much plug an play. I own 3 and will never buy anything else!

Well on Apr 19 at 1:22 PM, my DA support question got approved to be posted... But they post it as if it was posted when you asked it...

So, a day plus just to post your question. That's a hell of a delay built into their support line.

And the answer: "send me an email through support..."

Dafa?

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Well on Apr 19 at 1:22 PM, my DA support question got approved to be posted... But they post it as if it was posted when you asked it...

So, a day plus just to post your question. That's a hell of a delay built into their support line.

And the answer: "send me an email through support..."

Dafa?
hahahahahaha, that sucks.