My cap is gone but I found some bugs check these out and how can get rid of them

There Montipora eating nudibranchs ,in tank is very difficult .. Out of tank u can dip in TLF revive, but there eggs will survive so you'll have to do two Hail Marys and one our father..

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
get rid of all your montis. throw it in the trash and wait couple of months before you put in another monti.

Ok thanks would buying a wrass help me out and do they go after digis Zoas or other sps
Just montipora... digis are montipora. They won't bother other corals.

They are really hard to get rid of. If you have relatively cheap or small montis, just toss them and don't bother trying to dip and put back. Not worth the effort and they may come back. The dips won't get the eggs.

Thank god I sold most of my cap last year if I would of lost this piece it would suck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto break a healthy piece toss the rest put some wrasses monitor piece re dip if necessary i had them 3 years ago but they ate montis and acros

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Tidal Gardens had a video on youtube all about reef pests, identifying and what to do. It's been a while since I saw it but it might be worth your time.

Latest posts