Is this guy eating my acros!?!

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
I found a snail today that has little tentacles on it???? I've never seen one like it before. He was eating algae off the glass so I didn't trip on it

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry for the high jack Danny. Hope your tank is doing well. We need to do some shooting soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had the total opposite happen. I've had a problem with my zoas getting a light brown algea on them causing them to stay closed, 2 days ago i had a snail (only snail i have) molesting them, i was close to pulling him because it looked like he was eating them, but because of my line of work i avoid putting my hands in the tank. He seemed to clean them without hurting them, now they are open and algea free. But definitely gonna keep my eye on him now and make sure he wasn't snacking.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sorry for the high jack Danny. Hope your tank is doing well. We need to do some shooting soon

Where do you guys go shooting? my guns have just collected dust in the year and a half I've lived here.

Sorry about hijacking your hijacked thread. Just itching to find a spot to shoot.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm a member of a shooting range in temecula. It's pretty cool. Steel out to 900 yards

No worries about hijacking the thread guys! Hijack away! I have been absent for some time because I lost my Achilles and am considering quitting...on top of it my Ducati was just stolen! :/
Back to guns, surfing and snowboarding! Lol

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
No worries about hijacking the thread guys! Hijack away! I have been absent for some time because I lost my Achilles and am considering quitting...on top of it my Ducati was just stolen! :/
Back to guns, surfing and snowboarding! Lol
Man that suck.... I lost a few fish as well but achilles and reefs don't go together. My friend has two in his FOWLR with copper and they looks great! I think its the only way to keep those long term. Hope you get your bike back soon that must really suck.

Man that suck.... I lost a few fish as well but achilles and reefs don't go together. My friend has two in his FOWLR with copper and they looks great! I think its the only way to keep those long term. Hope you get your bike back soon that must really suck.
I went fallow on the display for 80 days and treated the Achilles. He was ich free and healthy for over 8 months. All the sudden the ich outbreak come, I am guess from a frag or something I brought in... If I stay in I will try another Achilles but won't put any frags, snails or anything in my display until it has been through a long term qt.

And the bike is long gone, probably in Mexico by now :/
Insurance is about to pay me for the total loss, so it's all good. I purchased a new Audi to replace it. :)

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
I went fallow on the display for 80 days and treated the Achilles. He was ich free and healthy for over 8 months. All the sudden the ich outbreak come, I am guess from a frag or something I brought in... If I stay in I will try another Achilles but won't put any frags, snails or anything in my display until it has been through a long term qt.
Lol sounds like a lot of work. But yeah i just gave up on them i have better luck with powder blues.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
And the bike is long gone, probably in Mexico by now :/
Insurance is about to pay me for the total loss, so it's all good. I purchased a new Audi to replace it. :)
was it taken from where you live??? Seems like a pretty safe place. That sucks man

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I was on my way out to work with my helmet in hand and there was no bike to ride to work :/
That's sucks. Bikes are a big target cause all you need are a few guys who can lift one into the bed of a truck.

That's sucks. Bikes are a big target cause all you need are a few guys who can lift one into the bed of a truck.

Yup! Some guy told me one month prior that they stole his bike and to Be careful. Looks like I won't get another bike until I have my own garage that is protected by my firearms!

Ohiostreetz

Reef Fast Eat Glass
My Tank Build
Bro that sucks I just had my jeep stolen one week and the next week someone stole my cover off my ducati. I've been super worried about someone stealing it.

Bro that sucks I just had my jeep stolen one week and the next week someone stole my cover off my ducati. I've been super worried about someone stealing it.
Btw I have a new set of arrow bar end mirrors that I never got the chance to put on, if you know anyone interested LMK.

ezcompany

The last time someone took the cover off my bike it was gone a few days after. Really hope you don't get it stolen.