Any body ever seen anything like this????

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
[MENTION=5315]Jose[/MENTION]casas can you explain this one??? It looks like I have 70 rep. Does anyone want to buy them??

Why would I give you negative rep points?? I don't know you??? Did someone do this to you and said it was me???
well... it says "Ur no help. op" that's short for, you aren't help, and it's signed by op... which means Original Poster... you're the OP of this thread...

LOL... i'm going to start doing that to the positive rep i give...

"dayum, u so sexy. gimme luv sex ~OP"

hahahahsdfjsal;kdfjsakl;dfjaskl;jfaskl;jfasl;kdfjak;lfhahahahhahlskdjfsa;lkjfdk;lsajfkla;sjdf

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
well... it says "Ur no help. op" that's short for, you aren't help, and it's signed by op... which means Original Poster... you're the OP of this thread...

LOL... i'm going to start doing that to the positive rep i give...

"dayum, u so sexy. gimme luv sex ~OP"

hahahahsdfjsal;kdfjsakl;dfjaskl;jfaskl;jfasl;kdfjak;lfhahahahhahlskdjfsa;lkjfdk;lsajfkla;sjdf
Oh OP means original poster..... Ok makes more sense now. So someone is giving people negative feedback and pretending to be the OP. Well I might be a jackass cause I wasn't smart enough to figure out what OP stood for. I'm not sure what rep power is but that sucks that someone did that to him and said it was me.

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
And why does Gumbii have 475 and I only have 70????? Is his rep that much better then mine????

don't think so much about it... who cares...

there's one person on here that gives people negative and positive rep all the time... i bet it was him... he gave me negative rep today... LOL... so, in order for him to give me negative rep, he'd have to rep like another 12 people or so... he's been giving lowbudget negative rep back to back... HAHAHA>. that means that he gives him bad rep, then gives all sorts of people rep and going back to lowbudget to see if he can give him more negative rep... like... what kind of game is that...? how does someone have that much time to do that...? HAHAHAHA>.. so funny... and he thinks we don't know who it is... HAHHHAHAHHAHAHA... that cracks me up.....

oh well... just like the joker that confronted me for giving him negative rep... and i only negative rep'd his second fake username... haha... what a ***... i should've punched his face coming up to me all strong... but seriously... are you going to get punched in the face over rep...??? please... so petty... whatever... people are just lames...

oh well... just like the joker that confronted me for giving him negative rep... and i only negative rep'd his second fake username... haha... what a ***... i should've punched his face coming up to me all strong... but seriously... are you going to get punched in the face over rep...??? please... so petty... whatever... people are just lames...
It was hilarious. Him and his wife were about to take off on you. Hahahahahahahahaha

I was standing there like

It was hilarious. Him and his wife were about to take off on you. Hahahahahahahahaha

I was standing there like
i bet... i think i gave her negative rep too... she was giving negative rep to everyone on that cat out of the bag thread... LOL... i just did it to let her know we know she was giving everyone negative rep... HAHAHAHAHA>.. so funny.. a bunch of clowns...