Microbubble Madness!!!!

adam1121

At work we have a 90g oceanic bowfront with 29 gallon sump. We have 2 hydor koralia 3's and then a rio 17 return pump. Well there are micro bubbles everywhere. We figured out that its the return pump. What do we have to do to get them to stop without changing out our return pump. Help soon please!!!

Thanks

Adam

Gooli

most likely, it is due to some air coming in to the pipe\tubing u are using. make sure everything is perfectly sealed. How is it plumbed exactly?

Henry760

Make sure the water level,is completely level in all three chambers of the sump..Also be sure to turn the inlet to the return away from where the
water enters the third chamber(the inlet sould be faced to the right toward the glass) Plus I always had plenty of macro algae growing in 2nd chamber..Let me know if this helps..

adam1121

Okay, thank you! Those are helpful! I will make sure they are all level. and i will turn the pump and i need some macro but ill put it when the cycle is done. Thanks henry, you should come check it out sometime when you have a chance.

Latest posts