Anyone with Redsea reefer or nanobox experience?

Lexusman25

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys so once I sell my current tank I think I'm looking for a fresh restart and a smaller system. I have been looking at the Red Sea reefer 170 and it looks pretty cool! I was wondering if anyone has a tank from the Red Sea reefer series and how you like it. Also wondering if anyone has some experience with Dave from nanobox. I was thinking about doing an Ati retrofit and was just curious about how you like the LEDs and if it would be way better than a couple of reefbrites. Thanks for any input and advice!

Hey guys so once I sell my current tank I think I'm looking for a fresh restart and a smaller system. I have been looking at the Red Sea reefer 170 and it looks pretty cool! I was wondering if anyone has a tank from the Red Sea reefer series and how you like it. Also wondering if anyone has some experience with Dave from nanobox. I was thinking about doing an Ati retrofit and was just curious about how you like the LEDs and if it would be way better than a couple of reefbrites. Thanks for any input and advice!
Hi. I have a Red Sea reefer 350 with an ati 4 bulb retro kit. I shipped it to Dave and he did the retro for me. Now it's a 2 bulb with 6 led panels. Love the reefer and the nanobox retro. I'm actually going to sell my set up thought because I got the sps bug and ran out of room and went with a 60x30x18 inch tank and an ati 8 bulb to cover the depth of the tank which my retro can't do since its too narrow. Here's a pic of my tank with the lights. .