PR/SCR T-SHIRT Design Contest! Lets do this!

That last one is my favorite [MENTION=6904]Zoarder[/MENTION] , with a little refinement you might have a winner....

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Wow definitely can see some of these designs on a tshirt, cup, hat, hoodie! Didnt know we had so many gifted artist on here. Keep them coming

I think it would be nice to have the option to put our names/screen names on the shirt ..it would be easier to get to know each other at the shows and put faces behind the names haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okay... here's the font...colors can change, but whatever... this is a rough draft... i'm going to paint an actual fish on a panel with acrylic paint then photochop it into place... i'll be putting up pics... but here's the main page header... LOL...

scr.jpg

okay... here's the font...colors can change, but whatever... this is a rough draft... i'm going to paint an actual fish on a panel with acrylic paint then photochop it into place... i'll be putting up pics... but here's the main page header... LOL...

View attachment 52373
I like that, but instead of the drama bit, how about "Now with 100% less Mad Max"?

Latest posts