PR/SCR T-SHIRT Design Contest! Lets do this!

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
We are way overdue for a new Tshirt! I want to see this community come together and help design the ultimate Tshirt that everyone will wear proudly.
It will go through several steps.
1. Member will submit their design/idea on this thread. It can be hand drawn, painted, whatever goes. No limit on design but please limit color to 5 colors.
2. The community will vote on their favorite design. The winner will be handed $100, tshirt with their design, and a cool "contributing" tag to their username
3. The community will then fine tune the design and then it will be sent to a professional designer to put the idea into the right format for printing.

Deadline for submission will May 21st.
Let the designing begin!

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Can we have access to the logo?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

no noah, do it from scratch you cheater....

i will paint a panel in acrylic... just for the logo though.... since i've been wanting to paint some fish or a reef...

you fayts better vote on my painting... i'll start on it tonight, should be done in about a week...

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM

i will paint a panel in acrylic... just for the logo though.... since i've been wanting to paint some fish or a reef...

you fayts better vote on my painting... i'll start on it tonight, should be done in about a week...
Thats not cheating just wanna try something with the original logo. If your painting is going to look like that logo u did gl haha

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Got the idea at Ali's today?

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Coming up with a design/logo is hard. Specially when its vectorized.... anyways here is my first entry. Thanks.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
nice man... i haven't done anything via paint.. so i'l use either illustrator or corel draw this weekend to catch up.. LOL...
I used illustrator since it can be easily sent to print once I win lmao jk yeah waiting to see what you come up with!

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Amazing guys, Keep up the good work! Really liking some of these designs so far