PR/SCR T-SHIRT Design Contest! Lets do this!

KarL

how about some sort of clownfish theme sticking out of front pocket shirt! Then the Picasso scr clownfish pic on the back

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
how about some sort of clownfish theme sticking out of front pocket shirt! Then the Picasso scr clownfish pic on the back
Thats a good idea actually... I'll try that tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

why ya'll hating on the clownfish... it's cool... just hope he goes back and fixes all of the lines.. LOL... there are a lot of lines in stead of curves in there... sharp angles and thin spots...

you can do it noah...

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
why ya'll hating on the clownfish... it's cool... just hope he goes back and fixes all of the lines.. LOL... there are a lot of lines in stead of curves in there... sharp angles and thin spots...

you can do it noah...
If i win yeah, thats gonna take me a while... need to add more vectors, bend some etc etc etc. You tend to get those when u draw with a mouse lol i haven't drawn anything from scratch before. I'm a graphic designer not an artist if that makes any sense lol. But i do thank you for the constructive criticism

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Man you guys are killing it. We can also end up with 2 designs winning. one in the back and one in the front. So there can be 2 winners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
my personal favorite thus far.

i would really like to see more of a vertical logo along the side rather than horizontal. just a little different.

Thank you for the suggestion, didn't think of that! How is this??

Thank you for the suggestion, didn't think of that! How is this??

I like the logo, but in vertical orientation, the waves don't make a lot of sense. maybe shades of green color to look like kelp?

actually, that makes me think of something else. has anyone tried kelp in their reef tank? wonder how that works out.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
I like the logo, but in vertical orientation, the waves don't make a lot of sense. maybe shades of green color to look like kelp?

actually, that makes me think of something else. has anyone tried kelp in their reef tank? wonder how that works out.
That is interesting but kelp grows very large... not sure how fast tho.

That is interesting but kelp grows very large... not sure how fast tho.
i like it!

also, it'd be pretty cool to have actual kelp with garibaldi .. :D

actually, that makes so much more sense with "SOCAL".. kelp + bright red garibaldi, except a juvi one with cool blue!.. :D add one to the shirt, Noah.. :p

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
i like it!

also, it'd be pretty cool to have actual kelp with garibaldi .. :D

actually, that makes so much more sense with "SOCAL".. kelp + bright red garibaldi, except a juvi one with cool blue!.. :D add one to the shirt, Noah.. :p
On it! lol

Latest posts