Alice In Wonderland Zoanthids

Pm if u have questions, stop derailing his thead.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
you started the thread derail.... BWAAHAHAHAHlkfjaslkdfjalks;fhahkflsadjf;aksljfas;kldjfa;lskdf..

and got pulled out of the closet for it... HHAHALKJFlkjdsa;lfj

SWOOSH!!!!!!!!!!...

that would depend on your tank conditions, they can vary depending on parameters & lighting amongst other things
I have LED lighting and parameters is good. How would you think the Alice in Wonderland would grow under led lighting and good parameters. I know with the zoa garden I have it verys from zoa to zoa. Some of mine are like OMGosh you need to slow down and some are like when in the hell am I going to get another head!?!?!? Lol

I have LED lighting and parameters is good. How would you think the Alice in Wonderland would grow under led lighting and good parameters. I know with the zoa garden I have it verys from zoa to zoa. Some of mine are like OMGosh you need to slow down and some are like when in the hell am I going to get another head!?!?!? Lol
I just visited kyle yesterday and can't remember what he was running low but I believe he was running LED's, as far as growth he's the only one who could answer that, or anyone else who may already have these zoas. They all vary like you said though, some just take off while others go into a comma

I just visited kyle yesterday and can't remember what he was running low but I believe he was running LED's, as far as growth he's the only one who could answer that, or anyone else who may already have these zoas. They all vary like you said though, some just take off while others go into a comma
Hahahalol that's true what you said, and for some reason all the expensive and badass looking ones are the ones that go in a comma

I have a colony under t5 and reef brite led xho and grow slow but looks. Really nice

swiftism

Premium Member
Supporter
I got a polyp at MAX, now it's 2... lost some color under Kessil 360. Lowered it and it seems to be doing fine.

Latest posts