Hello! Feedback on aquascape

e90n54

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm new to the hobby having had my tank for about 7 months. Any feedback on my aquascape is much appreciated.

Cheers,
-Lee

NVTE

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm new to the hobby having had my tank for about 7 months. Any feedback on my aquascape is much appreciated.

Cheers,
-Lee
Lee, I think the rock look good and I suggest you put your front frogspawn on the rock (either the left white rock or right rock)
2 green Fungia +pink/red Flower pot can place in that zoa place in the left and move the zoa up, maybe on the right white rock (I think that zoa need more light)
The uneven front sand caused by the Vortech, are you able to move it to the back a little, so the rock can block the rebound flow or dial it down?
With all the moves, i think your front tank look more open space and clean shape. My 2cent

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
Me likey. I'm thinking about changing my rock setup and doing like 20 pounds in my 60 gallon. Maybe some footing rocks off the back panel.

e90n54

Thanks to everyone for their thoughtful feedback. I'm not sure if you can tell from the updated picture but I've rearranged the rocks to cascade down from the rear of the tank and moved some of the corals up. I also dialed down the Vortech, but as you can see, it's still creating dunes in the sand bed. I need to tweak it further.

Since my OP, I've added a Leopard Wrasse and Stylophora.

Cheers,
-Lee