Negative rep

i didn't rep him back... instead, when i see him, i will punch his face in until he stops screaming...
Neg rep on an internet forum for jail time. That a good trade. :a21:

I don't even understands why the rep system even matters? If you can't get an idea of who someone is in their posts, why do you think the rep system will weed out bad apples?

Neg rep on an internet forum for jail time. That a good trade. :a21:

I don't even understands why the rep system even matters? If you can't get an idea of who someone is in their posts, why do you think the rep system will weed out bad apples?
it wasn't only through rep... after i found out who it was, he admitted to saying it... then said it again after he made another name and i found out who he was... then started pretending like he knew all about me by reading my facebook... i can care less about that since i'm public... but the other thing was personal and i only told a couple of people about it... it is fighting words...

dude acts like he's so smart... saying crap like it's funny to him... well, it's not going to be so funny... the thing is that everyone says crap with a huge smile on their face, but the reality is any one person will do something about it eventually... you need to be careful who you say dumb **** too... where i grew up, you would get your teeth punched out for trying to read someone's face tattoo... LOL...

this is a small community... i will see him and make a dent on his skull... very simple... if i get arrested, oh well... somethings have to be handled... if anyone has beef with me, i appreciate them being straight forward and crap... i've had a lot of anonymous hate emails, messages, rep and even text messages... LOL... none of them phased me... who cares...? but i've had about 2 guys on here tell me exactly how they felt about me.. that was dope... we talked it out, and now it's like whatever...

organism

2020 POTM
because I lost count of the amount of people who on average have "nice" posts but also a couple of crater threads where they ripped someone off or tried to scam someone or some douchebaggery along those lines. Those red blocks where a dozen people gave them neg rep for pulling something super shady will follow them around and say "hey check my post history before giving me money or letting me into your home." Anyone can pretend to be friendly, I want to know they showed their true colors at some point and ate some rep over it.

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
it wasn't only through rep... after i found out who it was, he admitted to saying it... then said it again after he made another name and i found out who he was... then started pretending like he knew all about me by reading my facebook... i can care less about that since i'm public... but the other thing was personal and i only told a couple of people about it... it is fighting words...

dude acts like he's so smart... saying crap like it's funny to him... well, it's not going to be so funny... the thing is that everyone says crap with a huge smile on their face, but the reality is any one person will do something about it eventually... you need to be careful who you say dumb **** too... where i grew up, you would get your teeth punched out for trying to read someone's face tattoo... LOL...

this is a small community... i will see him and make a dent on his skull... very simple... if i get arrested, oh well... somethings have to be handled... if anyone has beef with me, i appreciate them being straight forward and crap... i've had a lot of anonymous hate emails, messages, rep and even text messages... LOL... none of them phased me... who cares...? but i've had about 2 guys on here tell me exactly how they felt about me.. that was dope... we talked it out, and now it's like whatever...
The only thing I can think about when I see your posts is if you ever got that bulbasaur 3d print and if you did how does it look with whatever plant you put in it?

The only thing I can think about when I see your posts is if you ever got that bulbasaur 3d print and if you did how does it look with whatever plant you put in it?
nah, haven't gotten it... but it's cool... i'd probably throw some sort of rhipsalis in there... or haworthia...

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
what's your beef with him...? i see the negative rep you give him and me... you don't even post in this forum much... your one and soul purpose is to wake up, and give other people enough positive rep, so you can go look for one of his post and give him negative rep...

LOL...

i don't understand how someone can be so salty on a forum... so petty...

if he bothers you so much, you should confront him like a man... like when [MENTION=654]lowbudget[/MENTION] didn't want to give me a hug that one time... so i went behind him and hugged him for 20 minutes from behind... then i gave him a 20, and told him to take a shower..
[MENTION=2546]gumbii[/MENTION]
thanks for the 20. just to piss you off i didnt shower after that. and you said you didnt like Asians

This forum is full of immature lowlife idiots. You talk about leaving negative rep, look at this. Bunch of little kids hiding behind keyboard. And what started all this, something totally unrelated to the hobby. A very racist and dehumanizing joke about African American ladies posted on this forum. All I said "not appropriate" and I got two negative reps.

So since people here really don't have the capability to act as grown ups, we should take away this whole negative rep drama.

Attachments

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
This forum is full of immature lowlife idiots. You talk about leaving negative rep, look at this. Bunch of little kids hiding behind keyboard. And what started all this, something totally unrelated to the hobby. A very racist and dehumanizing joke about African American ladies posted on this forum. All I said "not appropriate" and I got two negative reps.

So since people here really don't have the capability to act as grown ups, we should take away this whole negative rep drama.
i think i gave it to you one time you been on my nut since then. dont be calling people immature lowlifes

Admin, you should setup iTrader for the sellers/buyers here. It works great on other forums.

I cant help you with all the hurt feelings around here.

so much hate because of a joke...? LOL... if you don't like it, don't read it... that's why there is so much drama on youtube and facebook... since i've joined facebook, i've seen so many dead babies and people killing animals... but instead of complaining, i rather not watch it... the people that shared it, well, they're dumb, but i'm not going to start any drama...

but i put my profile picture with a pentagram over my face saying "pray for satan" when the french terrorist hit... and everyone started talking crap... LOL... you don't like it, don't look at it...why start meaningless drama...?

what a bunch of girls...

i think i gave it to you one time you been on my nut since then. dont be calling people immature lowlifes
Maybe he meant immature lowbudget???
Admin, you should setup iTrader for the sellers/buyers here. It works great on other forums.

I cant help you with all the hurt feelings around here.
I think there is one here.