What do you use for gluing frags?

I've been using the TLF coraffix glue and I like but, I wanted to see what everyone else uses. My only problem is initially the bond is so weak I have messed up a few frags because of it. The puttys are okay but, they seem to dry out and then not bond at all. What do you use?

I mostly use The Original Superglue Gel but recently switched to Gorilla Glue because you get a lot more. If I'm not sure I want to keep the frag plug where I initially place it, I just use the glue. If I know I want it to stay I use Aqua Stick putty and superglue it to the frag plug then to the surface where I want to place, it's a really strong bond.

watchguy123

Featured Reef
I use BSI ic-gel. Basically superglue gel.

When I want a bond to rock scape: I place a dab of glue onto the small end of an old frag plug and then use that to rub the glue onto the rock where I want my frag to go. I rub it in really well. Then I put a dab of glue on the frag and place it on the rockscape where the previous glue dab has been rubbed in. It sticks really really well.

BSI ic-gel my favorite, but .99c store crazy glue gel works well too, most puttys make my skimmer go ape s*** for days ...

I started off using the Coral affix glue but have now switched to the superglue gel that they sell at Dollar tree.