Clean RO/DI Water at Ellis Aquatics

I am setting up a 20 gallon QT and needed some RO/DI water. Instead of running my own Spectrapure RO/DI unit at miserable and (s)low 40 PSI I got 10 gallons of water from Ellis Aquatics. I measured the water with a TDS meter (yes, I am THAT guy) and let me tell you, the store has the cleanest water I've purchased from LFS by far. TDS reading was 0 at the lowest and 01 highest. Couple of other stores I bought water from TDS reading is usually between 15 and 20 PPM.

So next time you need cleanest water for your reef tank you know of at least one store that has clean water. Here are two pics, the first one with 0 TDS is crappy.

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
Psssh you probably got lucky and went the one time of the year that stupid place changes the filters, that store sux!!! Oh wait our shop? Man I didn't know our hose water is that clean.

Seriously tho thank you for the shout out, we take pride in what we do and we use the same water we sell so it has to be as perfect as possible at all times, even if that means changing filters every 10 days on average. I always appreciate an honest review so thank you for the time you took out of your day to write this, had no idea till someone pointed it out to me.

Where do you want me to send your payment to? Lol

sweet... i have low pressure and get 5tds from the RO and 0tds from the RODI... and i use a disposable RO buddy... LOL... eventually i will upgrade...

i need to go get water from ellis soon when i setup this tank to hold my corals...

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
I heard nopox copyright infringed on jay's piss. He pisses in his Rodi containers to completely filter out any and all tds.

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
I heard nopox copyright infringed on jay's piss. He pisses in his Rodi containers to completely filter out any and all tds.
Lmfao I drink my pond water, after it gets filtered by all the plants, down a jug of vodka an pee out RODI-UTC water (that's urinary track cleansed) over the ashes from my fire pit from the night before (that's right, fresh home made carbon daily). I let that trickle down into the water container and sell it as RODI. Guess my process gets it to 0 tds so you guys should try it too

LOL

But "remember only you can prevent gazebo fires". Lol so don't make 8' fires if you only have 7.5' of clearance

Nice good to know... not many stores can back there claim of clean water

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk