My 650L mixed reef

Ahhh ok thanks sorry i missed that. How do you keep Nitrates so low ?? By low i mean it being low for having so many fish.
It's because of the Bionitratex which is a No3 remover and works very well for me and without them I don't believe I would be able to do it.
I would like to say as well having a lots of fish is nice but is High maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeanMachine

Supporter
I see you got rid of quite a few of the yellow tangs? Was there an aggression issue? Or did you just reduce the bioload for different fishes?

I see you got rid of quite a few of the yellow tangs? Was there an aggression issue? Or did you just reduce the bioload for different fishes?
Hi there
Yes I did get rid of a lot of yellows 7 to be precise also got rid of a few angels as well Plus open up my rock display Took out about 30 kg of live Rock have a much better circulation now and more room for the existing fish,
The reason I got rid of the yellows wasn't to do with aggression As they all accepted each other as there was just too many of them to pick a individual The reason I got rid of them along with some angels was to do with the bio load it was just far too much to keep up with.

Does anyone know how big this is actually going to get so far it's reached 10 inches in diameter and I'm assuming it's called open brain coral if it's not please correct me.

limal17

Very very nice tank and thank you for answering all my questions! one last question fi you don't mind haha, about how many fishes do you have in your tank right now?

cimil

Nice tank i have always like the mixed reef rather than the all sps

Latest posts