emerald crab

my emerald crab keeps disappearing within a week or so in my tank. I see them getting bigger and next thing I know they're not there anymore. I've a Brittle starfish will it be the ones eating them? I keep putting in new batch and they disappears within 2 weeks.

They're good and cramming themselves in crevices and holes in rocks and dying In there never to be seen again. Do you have an established tank with plenty for them to eat? You check your tank at night?

They're good and cramming themselves in crevices and holes in rocks and dying In there never to be seen again. Do you have an established tank with plenty for them to eat? You check your tank at night?
yeah... I spot them in the beginning and one by one gone.... my tanks been up year and half now not so crystal clear water so I'm sure there are plenty of things it can eat also, as I noted they were getting big pretty fast before disappearing.

Maybe my red warrase picking them up one by one when I'm not looking lol... total 8 is gone no where to be seen MIA!!