LARS Coral Market!! Sat June 25th - NEW LOCATION

We had a cover last year but understand this is a family hobby so we want everyone to not have to think about paying for their family members. everyone will be free this time and we will have a game center hooked up for everyone to play! Details TBD.
Awesome. Might have to bring the whole family this time. Or not... i still have an ugly brown plate in my tank that my oldest daughter convinced me to buy at last years event.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome. Might have to bring the whole family this time. Or not... i still have an ugly brown plate in my tank that my oldest daughter convinced me to buy at last years event.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
ill tell you what, bring it and i'll trade you for a piece.

ATTN ALL:

The LARS club will have a booth. I will have a dozen frags or more for people to trade with, can be any frag, you put one in and can take any out from that section. we'll see what ends up there at the end of the day. That goes for everyone, just make sure its not an empty plug lol

adrianocampo

Premium Member
Supporter
ill tell you what, bring it and i'll trade you for a piece.

ATTN ALL:

The LARS club will have a booth. I will have a dozen frags or more for people to trade with, can be any frag, you put one in and can take any out from that section. we'll see what ends up there at the end of the day. That goes for everyone, just make sure its not an empty plug lol
That's dope!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
BUMP, lots of donations to the coral trading tank, this is going to be fun!

adding more vendors to the list

Cali Kid Corals
Crystal (bvysochin)
Your Reef
Age of aquarium

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
guys if you're not convinced to go yet, chefzilla will be selling his famous pulled pork at the event as well. that alone is worth going!