LARS Coral Market!! Sat June 25th - NEW LOCATION

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
The frag trading tank was an awesome idea. People loved it and it was fun to see things come in and go out. Few people came by and realized they had purchased something they could have traded for free. I'm surprised there was such nice stuff in that tank. At the end it was completely random and we gave out everything for free. Thank you all for coming out

www.LAreefsociety.org

Props out to [MENTION=5140]Six2seven[/MENTION] (Steve). Being one of the LARS members that discussed, rambled on and made suggestions to/with Steve, he juggled so many things to get this put together. I was able to be involved and see all the work that was done by Steve along with Ryan,Jerry( the younger Jerry), Gumbii, Jaime, Robert and Adrian. It was a great collaboration of peeps that love this hobby and are willing to do what it takes to help others and continue the reefing hobby. I enjoyed the simplicity and variety and most of all the 'vibe' that was in that room.
Thanks again to all the other LARS members and I look forward to more great events like this.