Apex help!

So finally got around to hooking up my apex, but ran into a small problem, I need a long usb cable to connect between two EB8s. Will any usb cable do? Can I just run to a best buy and purchase any cable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If i am not mistaken, you cannot use any usb cable. As the aquabus cable is configured differently then you normal media interface. If you use any usb cable, it would void the warranty if you brick the unit.

If i am not mistaken, you cannot use any usb cable. As the aquabus cable is configured differently then you normal media interface. If you use any usb cable, it would void the warranty if you brick the unit.
Thanks James! I'll call Neptune and ask them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
You are kinda right but no lol If you connect the brain to your PC using the USB you can brick it lol but any male to male USB should just be fine just make sure you get the basic one without any "features" I just got one from AMAZON I can send you the link if you are still worried.

You are kinda right but no lol If you connect the brain to your PC using the USB you can brick it lol but any male to male USB should just be fine just make sure you get the basic one without any "features" I just got one from AMAZON I can send you the link if you are still worried.
Cool! Yes, please do. Thanks Noah.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts