what kind of flatworm!!

Just discovered some flatworms that were irratating my torches. Also noticed some eggs too! I purchased some salifert ext to dose my aquarium since I noticed them on three seperate torches. Am I taking the right approach and will salifert work I read its ineffective on some flatworms. IMAG1311.jpg
IMAG1308.jpg IMAG1307.jpg

Darn so the salifert ext won't work? I was reading that you have to bait and catch them?. I don't have any clams but I do have a few margaritas and some nassarious snails.
If I take out my snails will they die out?

i have no idea man... that one i pulled out, was the only one i found in my tank... but i read somewhere that if you have one, you have a lot of them..

My Tank Build
If it is a polyclad u will start noticing empty snail shells.
Have u noticed that u can seem to keep snail, crabs, or shrimp alive?

I have noticed some margaritas dying off butjust barely saw the flatworms couple days ago. So far nothing has happened to my shrimp. I've been looking for them day and night and just take them off with a q tip and scrape off some eggs I found. I've only noticed them on my euphyllias so far .

My Tank Build
Polyclads don't lay eggs. There all live birth. There technically not a flatworm that's why flatworm ext doesn't work on them. Even the biggest polyclad can hit in a 1/4" whole so there nearly impossible to find. They tend to only hunt at night when lights r out.
They r a pita if u ask me.

Polyclads don't lay eggs. There all live birth. There technically not a flatworm that's why flatworm ext doesn't work on them. Even the biggest polyclad can hit in a 1/4" whole so there nearly impossible to find. They tend to only hunt at night when lights r out.
They r a pita if u ask me.
Oo I'm not sure what I found then I thought they were eggs. What about some dip do you think that would irrate them to fall off oor am I stuck removing them by hand.

My Tank Build
Oo I'm not sure what I found then I thought they were eggs. What about some dip do you think that would irrate them to fall off oor am I stuck removing them by hand.
Really non of the coral dips do well on killing them or getting them to come out of the rock. Bearer insect killer works at killing them but u would have to dip all our live rock.
If u could catch another one and make a video of it moving.
I don't want to say for sure u have polyclads but a video would sure help on IDing them

Really non of the coral dips do well on killing them or getting them to come out of the rock. Bearer insect killer works at killing them but u would have to dip all our live rock.
If u could catch another one and make a video of it moving.
I don't want to say for sure u have polyclads but a video would sure help on IDing them
Bearer insect killer from a hardware store? Would it harm my corals or rock?
IMAG1316.jpg IMAG1314.jpg IMAG1327.jpg IMAG1330.jpg
Are those bite marks???
https://youtu.be/wo-NE0S9R9U
Here's a vid I just shot. Thanks a lot bud

mralg79

Get a Melanurus it will wipe them out!Took care of my flat worms in to weeks have not seen one since.