Please welcome newest platinum sponsor: Ultra Gem and Fish!

Welcome, always good to see new stores on the boards. How long are the specials running until? Been wanting to try some rods.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Great store!! Worth the drive
+1. Visited this store Monday on the way to the stadium. Very nice and Adam is good people. Will definitely be visiting again. Also good to know you're bringing in LRS foods. Fish Frenzy is the number 1 imho but I feed all of it to my fish, reef, fish, herbivore, fertility and the fish eggs. All my picky eaters, ventralis anthias, borbonius and Aussie Marginalis, are well fed and happy

ULTRAGEM BURBANK

Premium Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Welcome, always good to see new stores on the boards. How long are the specials running until? Been wanting to try some rods.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Thanks Wali. I'll hook u up whenever U come in for the first time for the specials

ULTRAGEM BURBANK

Premium Sponsor
Premium sponsor
+1. Visited this store Monday on the way to the stadium. Very nice and Adam is good people. Will definitely be visiting again. Also good to know you're bringing in LRS foods. Fish Frenzy is the number 1 imho but I feed all of it to my fish, reef, fish, herbivore, fertility and the fish eggs. All my picky eaters, ventralis anthias, borbonius and Aussie Marginalis, are well fed and happy
Thanks for stopping by Rik, hope the game was fun and again happy anniversary. See you soon buddy