RKL lite unit, temp issue

Ok, Ive purchased three probes now, just bought an sl2 unit and plugged different probe into it. Keep getting itemp error message or NONE on screen. It once worked. I calibrated and clicked on submersible- still nothing.

Any tips/pointers??

Ok, Ive purchased three probes now, just bought an sl2 unit and plugged different probe into it. Keep getting itemp error message or NONE on screen. It once worked. I calibrated and clicked on submersible- still nothing.

Any tips/pointers??
Are you using the temp probe with bnc connector or rj12 connector? Itemp will only reflect with rj12 connector. Temp probe don't need to be calibrated

Not sure which is which- but the one with the phone plug type end was plugged into the PC4 and at one time worked. I have two different probes and neither do. So I bought an SL2 with a probe that has the two little prongs and clipped it into bottom and still nothing ??

Are you using the temp probe with bnc connector or rj12 connector? Itemp will only reflect with rj12 connector. Temp probe don't need to be calibrated

Whoops got my probe info wrong, was thinking of ph. DA probe comes either rj12 (phone tips) n molex connector (2 prong). When using temp probe with rj12, it will register with itemp on the display. If using molex probe, it will register with temp on the display.

While on the home screen, just hit the down arrow several times. Go past the temp and other settings and you'll see "i temp". That's where mine reads as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Japsican

Mine will sometimes have the same message. I just disconnect the display from the power to reboot it, it usually reads normal after that.

Latest posts