Cali Kid Corals. Awesome shop.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
You wanna see emeralds, diamonds, opals, rubies and sapphires at every turn? Ben's got you covered. This place has more signatures than the Constitution of Independence. It was my first time meeting Ben and seeing his shop. Needless to say, I was very impressed. His tanks are full of fire and yet the dude is very down to earth and non pretentious. I went to buy 2 tiny frags ( I say tiny because my dt and frag tank are full to the max ) but after adding some drool to his saltwater tanks, I had to have a couple more pieces to add to my collection.

Everyone go check out his shop. And no I was not paid to write this nor was I "hooked up" in exchange for my review of Cali Kid corals. His prices are very reasonable and his corals are worth every penny.

Only other thing I can contribute is that his shop may be a little tricky to find so if I may suggest Ben, you might want to add the addy and directions on your signature block or banner so that they appear on every one of your posts.

Now onto the pics...

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Duh...mountain dew, vodki and cali rolls from tokyo lobby on the other side of the hill to go with the cali corals ; )

You wanna see emeralds, diamonds, opals, rubies and sapphires at every turn? Ben's got you covered. This place has more signatures than the Constitution of Independence. It was my first time meeting Ben and seeing his shop. Needless to say, I was very impressed. His tanks are full of fire and yet the dude is very down to earth and non pretentious. I went to buy 2 tiny frags ( I say tiny because my dt and frag tank are full to the max ) but after adding some drool to his saltwater tanks, I had to have a couple more pieces to add to my collection.

Everyone go check out his shop. And no I was not paid to write this nor was I "hooked up" in exchange for my review of Cali Kid corals. His prices are very reasonable and his corals are worth every penny.

Only other thing I can contribute is that his shop may be a little tricky to find so if I may suggest Ben, you might want to add the addy and directions on your signature block or banner so that they appear on every one of your posts.

Now onto the pics...
All I can say to this post is I humbly thank you Jesse for your kind words and support! Thank your for the heads up also on the address. it has been updated.

I liked this one myself... hope Ben cleaned up the drool I left all over the dang tank before you got there lol

* Loveland Fish Sales * Follow Sponsor Thread On SCR * Subscribe On YouTube *

Latest posts