Pacific Island Aquatics...

Screenshot_2016-05-31-18-23-28.jpg

Seems Pacific Island Aquatics is back in business, although under new ownership. The above pic is a screen grab from their FB page showing what they currently are offering on sale. They also have a couple of videos showing an Interuptus pair, Black Tang and an Achilles/Gold Rim showing down...

For what it's worth, I read a post the new owner made on R2R about his quarantine/medication procedures. Seems he has more than a clue as to what he is doing... Website not officially up yet, but hopefully soon...
[MENTION=2928]Tangwich[/MENTION] , this might be a new resource for you and your odd/rare fish addiction...

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
View attachment 52865

Seems Pacific Island Aquatics is back in business, although under new ownership. The above pic is a screen grab from their FB page showing what they currently are offering on sale. They also have a couple of videos showing an Interuptus pair, Black Tang and an Achilles/Gold Rim showing down...

For what it's worth, I read a post the new owner made on R2R about his quarantine/medication procedures. Seems he has more than a clue as to what he is doing... Website not officially up yet, but hopefully soon...
[MENTION=2928]Tangwich[/MENTION] , this might be a new resource for you and your odd/rare fish addiction...

Thanks Ben. Just hope it's nothing like the old owner. Myself and a couple buddies of mine bought fish when it was run by what's his face and let's just say they werent in the healthiest of conditions. Either way, good looking out.

Latest posts