Apex commands for monthly outlet off???

So I have a DIY battery back up for my 2 MP40 and maybe every month or two I want to simulate a power outage to make sure the battery is keeping charge and cycled. So any commands that will turn off 3 outlets for maybe 1-2 hours every month or two??

I thought of feed D to turn off but wanted to see if you can set up the outlet every month?

Share you DIY batt project coz I have car batt seating around and have no clue about wiring diagram from batt to mp's. Thanx Kenny

By the way I know I didn't answer your question. 😊

let.it.go

How do you know if the batteries are not good any more?

So I have a DIY battery back up for my 2 MP40 and maybe every month or two I want to simulate a power outage to make sure the battery is keeping charge and cycled. So any commands that will turn off 3 outlets for maybe 1-2 hours every month or two??

I thought of feed D to turn off but wanted to see if you can set up the outlet every month?

let.it.go

I am not sure you are answering my question :); But no, that is not my question; I hope I don't have to explain my question to Kenny [MENTION=989]babyjess210[/MENTION]

When you unplug the mp from the wall they just turn off. If it works it will blink green

Share you DIY batt project coz I have car batt seating around and have no clue about wiring diagram from batt to mp's. Thanx Kenny

By the way I know I didn't answer your question. ��
Lol No you didn't answer my question but you got your answer right??

When you unplug the mp from the wall they just turn off. If it works it will blink green
Yep!! When you ready to set up your Lmk I can get you stuff

How do you know if the batteries are not good any more?
Ecotech I think use a 12V 18AH and for 2 MP40 they said back up for 18 hours. I'm using a 12v 12AH battery so I'm hoping to get around 8-10 hours at a higher speed like 30%-40%. As lowbudget said when the driver goes into back up power the dial flash green and LED will monitor the life of the back up battery. I test my battery and after over 1 hours on back up the LED went down just one. If I test one day and after an hour on back up and my LED is half down then I know the battery is going bad and will not give me 8-10 hours. I can also do a test with midtronics or hook up a volt meter to monitor. HTH

Back to OP question... Can this be automated?

bobssecrtsn

2020 Philanthropist
Back to OP question... Can this be automated?

It cant be automated once at month. But once a week yes.

To do this you will need to make a Virtual Outlet, Labeled (Batt_tester) or anything you want, the Command would be,

Batt_tester
Set OFF
If Time 12:00 to 02:00 Then ON
If DOW SMTWTF- Then OFF

Then go into your outlet for your pumps. Add this to your command
If outlet Batt_tester ON then OFF

of course, Choose what time you want, And also Dummy test it before actually leaving it as is!