Deep Blue Aquarium - Great shop/great owner

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Got a chance to check out Deep Blue Aquarium in North Hollywood and all I can say is that I love how spoiled we are with all the good/great shops that we have in socal.

Well, here's another one that I strongly recommend everyone should check out. Thanks to Sherwin for doing that video review. Hong's shop is one of those shops that you can spend hours because there are so many frags, that you don't want to accidentally miss a little treasure. I found a few oldschool gems there. Prices were very reasonable and the wide selection of corals was impressive.

Will definitely being going back to snag some more corals.

It was nice to meet you while I was there. Hong is very helpful, as well as the rest of his family.
Got a chance to check out Deep Blue Aquarium in North Hollywood and all I can say is that I love how spoiled we are with all the good/great shops that we have in socal.

Well, here's another one that I strongly recommend everyone should check out. Thanks to Sherwin for doing that video review. Hong's shop is one of those shops that you can spend hours because there are so many frags, that you don't want to accidentally miss a little treasure. I found a few oldschool gems there. Prices were very reasonable and the wide selection of corals was impressive.

Will definitely being going back to snag some more corals.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
It was nice to meet you while I was there. Hong is very helpful, as well as the rest of his family.
Yeah it was nice meeting you also Jerry. And you are right. Hong and his family were very nice and also very willing to help.