Eminent aquarium in walnut

Charles [MENTION=10764]Reefer6[/MENTION] can pick a winner. I got an awesome powder brown and Caribbean blue tang.

Remember other than an established tang..........a fellow reefer who can go to a wholesaler and cherry pick your fish is worth the trip. Ignore the coral for now they had an alk spike. Their fish are wicked heathy and they stand behind their fish. Listen closely.......if you're a good person they run copper. Which is a good thing. I can't say more but they're worth the trip for fish.

Charles [MENTION=10764]Reefer6[/MENTION] can pick a winner. I got an awesome powder brown and Caribbean blue tang.

Remember other than an established tang..........a fellow reefer who can go to a wholesaler and cherry pick your fish is worth the trip. Ignore the coral for now they had an alk spike. Their fish are wicked heathy and they stand behind their fish. Listen closely.......if you're a good person they run copper. Which is a good thing. I can't say more but they're worth the trip for fish.

Thanks Mike for the mention! It sounds like the tangs are doing well, the ATL blue is a little gem. I gotta see some pictures soon. I always feel like fish are the heart of a good fish store so I do try to keep a healthy selection that's fed multiple times per day at the shop. Anyone looking for a Griffis Angel?!? Or baby africanus angel?

An alk spike at 14.5dkh was not gentle on the corals, so once that drops back into a better range we'll be getting some new peices.

Latest posts