Cyphastrea thread

zippopunk1

anyone willing to sell a frag of the ones like the two top ones in orange tustin area those look really nice

Ive got a cyphastrea (solid red) it's growing like an acropora. Very nice piece but I hate the fact that it grows so slow. Do all cyphastreas grow slow?

Thanks guys, it’s one of my favorite pieces. It has been as super slow but steady grower for me. And thanks for sharing your pics too, I gotta learn to take better pics like you guys.

Here is my humble contribution:

Poi dog you always have the nicest corals. :adore:

Does the tyree decadia prefer dirty water? Ive had mine in my zeovit tank for months now and it hasn't grown at all. All my sps are growing like weeds but this coral hasn't moved.

:beer:
Poi dog you always have the nicest corals.

Does the tyree decadia prefer dirty water? Ive had mine in my zeovit tank for months now and it hasn't grown at all. All my sps are growing like weeds but this coral hasn't moved.
Ramzy,

Thanks for the complement but I'm really just a rookie, certainly not as good as many others out there.

I think it does like water that is a little dirty after all it is a LPS. Mine also grows super slow too so perhaps the decadia strain grows slow? In any case it's a really cool, unique coral that pays off your patience.:top:

Dan

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
I agree...very nice..would love a frag also..

wait I dont have a tank setup yet =(

Nick_kun

don't worry mike, I will have frags for you when you setup that monster reef your planning to build.

Here's a hard one to photograph. It's has a really nice purple body.

Latest posts