Summer Frag-B-Q

Always a great time when refers meet up. Reminds me of when I first joined the hobby and hit up Casas swap, then hugo and now jorge and liz.

Thank you two for opening up your house to all of us. ThanKS to everyone who helped out and donated for the raffle. The tanks and corals all look great. I stayed 5 hours and didn't even realize it. :)

jessesoto33

Supporter
Thank you Jorge and Liz for the best FBQ, had a great time, won some coral, ate some carne asada, bought some frags, saw your cool tanks(very nice) and enjoyed the company can't wait till the next one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the frag swap/BBQ turned out great!, better than we were expecting, Thank you to everyone who came to hang out with us today. HUGE thanks to those who helped out and donated food for the potluck or corals for the raffles. Cant wait for next year!!!!

Nice seeing everybody there. Thank you very much Jorge and Liz for opening your beautiful home to us. Had a great time. Thank you to everyone who donated to the raffle and pitched into the potluck that was fun

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Thank you Jorge and Lis. As always, your frag b cues rock. I actually won something for once.

Thanks jorge and liz won 2 raffles and scorred several corals from jesus

Won the pink boobies and sunny d's

Picked up a gold torch and 2 scolys for a great price from jesus

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts