Pasadena Tropical Fish Review

ivan

Featured Reef
Never got a regal from you...last regal i bought was from Dinuk so there goes your made up story......besides, the regal you had you sold it like the red carpet....to the top bidder.
Hahaha
Don't take it personal Jesse we all know you pay !!
As the red carpet I didn't go to the top bidder it was set price whs it was the same price that I paid for it no less no more. To bad you didn't got it it was a nice one :(
About the rigal it's never been for sale it's here in my tank punking my clowns.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Hahaha
Don't take it personal Jesse we all know you pay !!
As the red carpet I didn't go to the top bidder it was set price whs it was the same price that I paid for it no less no more. To bad you didn't got it it was a nice one :(
About the rigal it's never been for sale it's here in my tank punking my clowns.
I don't take it personal bro...I know we just Messing around.....we been on scr too long to fight with each other....fighting amongst each other is as dumb as when I took my parents and nephew to the mexico vs jamaica soccer game last week and all sorts of drunk mexis were fighting each other...makes no sense......so I will send lowbudget to give you a big hug and kiss....con lenguita...lmao.

Latest posts