Shipwreck cove

Just wanted give a thanks to shipwreck cove great service got a d.o.a on a frag and the owner is gonna hook it up with another no questions asked really good attitude about it I think he's gonna be at the frag show on the 25th ! Sccorals.com I believe anyway good dude!

I've never been, but plan to the next time I am down that way. I found these guys online during one of their live sales. They have great prices and give away a lot of freebies on those. So far, I have purchased several zoa/Paly frags and a few have multiplied much faster than some of my others. You kind of have to stay on them for shipping, but that relatively little hassle is more than made up for with the deals they offer. I typically don't buy online, but I now check them out constantly.

Ship Wreck Cove is awesome. I bought some things from him at the LARS swap and he wouldn't let me go until I picked out any free coral in his tank. My greedy wife pointed at a highend Millie and he smiled and wrapped it up for her. :rockon:

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Yes Shipwreck looks like they are still in biz but the yelp page marked them as a closed business? Hopefully someone can pass the message down to Dan @sccaquariums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts