Vertex Cerebra Introductory Pricing $374.99!

I called and was told that they don't do pre-orders. They said they will list them for sale at the sale price, once they have them in stock.
This is what they told me....

Chad (BulkReefSupply)
Jun 23, 15:18 CDT

Hey Damian,
That's a great question. We have decided that we are not going to offer the Beta version of the Cerebra for sale, and that we will wait till the final version of the Cerebra is out before we start offering the Cerebra. Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a great day :)

Chad

I called and was told that they don't do pre-orders. They said they will list them for sale at the sale price, once they have them in stock.

Chad (BulkReefSupply)

Hey Damian,
That's a great question. We have decided that we are not going to offer the Beta version of the Cerebra for sale, and that we will wait till the final version of the Cerebra is out before we start offering the Cerebra. Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a great day :)

Chad

Chad (BulkReefSupply)

Hey Damian,

Chad

Chad (BulkReefSupply)

Hey Damian,

Chad

Chad (BulkReefSupply)

Hey Damian,

Chad

Chad (BulkReefSupply)

Hey Damian,

Chad

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
I think the word "Beta" allows Vertex to not take responsibility if the controller nukes your system and that's why the bigger name vendors like MD and BRS won't take that chance.

I think they are being honest with the status of the software. Open source software needs users to locate/fix bugs,etc. You don't have to buy it now. You're not being mislead like some big software companies do when they release an update and then find once its in the wild with different languages problems/bugs appear that were never seen before. That being said, they are behind on releasing even the beta.
I think the word "Beta" allows Vertex to not take responsibility if the controller nukes your system and that's why the bigger name vendors like MD and BRS won't take that chance.

It's been in beta testing for while now with private users globally from what I understand.

The controller being android based brings out my inner nerd. I can't wait to get my unit! I'm excited to see something new on the horizon.

Latest posts