Win a nano tank!!!!...

BUMP!!!>.. there aren't that many entries man... so your chances are good... all you have to do is share the post on your timeline, or on a reef group, and get a ticket for every share....

remember, if you're private, you're going to need to show me proof... thanks guys... tell your reefing friends to do the same... we want to give out some raffle tickets here..

c'mon guys... get your free entry, win the tank and flip it.... LOL... typical SCR style... HAHAHA... there aren't that many entries... so get yours in... share the post on facebook...

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
What time is the drawing? I wasn't planning on staying the full day lol

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Sharing on Facebook/ie. is a entry for the raffle?
yes... need to show me proof you did if you are private though... right now, i have a HUGE List of names... some guys have more than one entries... but again, there aren't that many in the raffle already, so you still have a good chance at winning... :)

Shared x 3. Johnny soukkaseum on fb. Is this drawing at the end of the show? Can't be at the show all day but would hate to leave early and miss this.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Shared x 3. Johnny soukkaseum on fb. Is this drawing at the end of the show? Can't be at the show all day but would hate to leave early and miss this.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
yeah, we are going to do the raffles around 3pm... and i got your post... you aren't private....

Latest posts