Achilles Tang

Selling my Achilles tang. Have had him for about 4 months. He needs a large tank, my frag tank isn't working for him. Show some aggression to other tangs, but I think it's because my frag tank is too small. I didn't qt him, sometimes shows signs of ich. He is about 4". $140. Fcfs. Pick up in Lakewood or at the Lars show tomorrow with PP first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods lock it up. Going back into my 180g frag tank...too many low ballers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
seriously...? what's up with all of them low ballers...? LOL... this is a crazy cheap price for a healthy achiles tang that eats out of his hand... go lowball a LFS that sells them for 250 straight from the wholesale full of aids...

organism

2020 POTM
seriously...? what's up with all of them low ballers...? LOL... this is a crazy cheap price for a healthy achiles tang that eats out of his hand...
The lowballing gets a little out of hand on here more so than other forums imo. I don't think they even consider the message it sends.

So many people have been granted exclusive access to my prestigious ignore list...

Last edited:
The lowballing gets a little out of hand on here more so than other forums imo. I don't think they even consider the message it sends.

So many people have been granted exclusive access to my prestigious ignore list...
ahem you mean your blacklist?

Latest posts